Introducing the APS Student Bundle – designed to support your banking needs, while you focus on achieving your dream career with ease and confidence.
Explore the APS Student Bundle
APS Student Online Account
As a full-time student aged 16 or above, this account comes with fantastic benefits:
- €50 cash gift when you receive your first stipend
- 1.5% p.a. interest rate on balances up to €5,000*
- Free eco-friendly contactless debit card
- Free myAPS internet and mobile banking
- Free financial planning advice
- 25% discount on dealing fees for international stock exchange transactions
- No initial fees on lump sum or monthly savings plans when investing in the APS Funds
*Interest rates are gross of tax, with 1.5% p.a. on amounts up to €5,000 and 0.05% p.a. on amounts exceeding €5,000.
APS Booost Student Loan
For students aged 18 to 40 pursuing a course at MQF level 5 or higher, locally, abroad or through distance learning.
- Loan amount between €5,000 and €50,000
- Repayment term of up to 10 years, with a convenient "repayment holiday" of 5 years
- Cover tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation, and other study-related costs
APS Personal Loans
Students aged 18 and above can now fulfil their dreams, such as purchasing a car, with our tailored personal loans.
APS Credit Cards
If you are a student aged 18 or above, apply for the APS Credit Card and unlock a world of benefits, such as:
- Cashback on your purchases
- Purchase protection insurance for added peace of mind
- Travel and life insurance coverage for your safety and security (Gold card only)
APS Personal Pension Plan
It is never too early to secure your future! With as little as €50 a month, you can start contributing to your pension plan and enjoy a worry-free retirement. To make it even easier, we will cover your first monthly contribution.
We are here to support you every step of the way. Your academic journey is vital, and we're committed to ensuring it is smooth, enjoyable, and successful. Take your first step towards a brighter future!
Book an appointment
"*" indicates required fields
APS Bank plc is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority as a Credit Institution under the Banking Act 1994 and to carry out Investment Services activities under the Investment Services Act 1994. The APS Personal Pension Plan is licensed and regulated as a personal retirement scheme by the Malta Financial Services Authority in terms of the Retirement Pensions Act (Chapter 514 of the Laws of Malta). Applications are subject to the Bank’s lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply and are available upon request.