At APS, we are committed to listening to our customers' feedback and complaints as part of our efforts to put your needs first in all that we do. Whether a staff member has gone the extra mile and you would like to tell us about it, or you have not received the service you would expect and have a complaint. Either way, we want to hear your views. You can channel your feedback directly to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Feedback & Complaints
- complaints about products or services that did not meet your specific needs;
- sub-standard service we provided in managing your banking needs on a day-to-day basis; or
- any inappropriate interactions relating to the features, functions and practices of our products.
- Filling in our Feedback Form here. This form allows you to add attachments, in case you would like to add supporting documents to your complaint.
- Calling our Contact Centre on (+356) 2122 6644.
- Speaking to a representative in person at any one of our branches,
- Writing to - Voice of the Customer, APS Bank plc, APS Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, BKR 4012, Malta.
- Your name and surname
- Your ID card number or passport number
- Your email address
- A phone/mobile number and the best time to contact you
- A summary of your concern/s
- How you would like us to resolve the matter
- Any supporting documentation to help your case
Find your nearest branch
Get access to the map and discover our branches and ATMs.