Call to all voluntary organisations
December 1, 2022
We are offering to support voluntary organisations to spread their message during this festive season. As the community bank, we are offering the use of the large display screens across our network of branches, which can be used to raise awareness about worthy causes that require support to aid our community.
If you would like to avail from this opportunity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
• Registered VO number
• Short description of your organisation’s purpose
• Artwork to be provided following the below guidelines:
- Digital screen: Size 1920×1080 and 1080×1920 (landscape and portrait orientation)
- File size must not exceed 2MB
- Visual must be minimal and simple with a clear image, easy-to-read text and not overcrowded with information, as these will only be displayed for a few seconds
- File format: jpeg or png
If you are requesting donations, the account number must be an APS Bank account
All of the above must be sent to the CSR Team by noon Friday 9 December. The Bank will be filtering all submissions and has the final say on what will be shared.
Should you require further information please contact email@example.com.
‘When the Moon Waxes Red’ exhibition supported by APS Bank23 March, 2023
APS Bank plc is supporting the exhibition ‘When the Moon Waxes Red’, being held at Spazju Kreattiv, St James Cavalier, between 10 March and 16 April.Read more
Get the chance to WIN an Amazfit GTS 4 Smartwatch22 March, 2023
Participate in our competition and get the chance to WIN an Amazfit GTS 4 Smartwatch.Read more