What is the MDB SGS Business Loan?
The MDB SME Guarantee Scheme (SGS) Business Loan makes it easier for businesses, including startups, to access financing to grow their business. This loan is being offered in collaboration with the Malta Development Bank (MDB).
MDB provides an 80% portfolio guarantee, meaning that they ensure 80% of the loan amount. As a result, you can benefit from lower interest rates, lower upfront contributions, and reduced collateral requirements when obtaining this business loan. It supports your business by helping you reach your goals with more favourable financial terms.
Features & benefits
- 3% p.a. variable interest rate for secured loans
- 3.50% p.a. variable interest rate for unsecured loans
- Loan amount between €10,000 and €750,000
- Maximum term of 10 years
- Reduced processing fees at 0.25% of the loan amount
- Minimum of 10% contribution of total project costs to be covered by the business
What can the MDB SGS Business Loan finance?
- Capital expansions
- Investment-related working capital
- Realisation of new projects, penetration into new markets or new developments
- New investments, especially supporting greener and more digitally oriented economy
This offer is available until 31 December 2024. Click the button below for more info.
Book an appointment
"*" indicates required fields
Approved and issued by APS Bank plc, APS Centre, Tower Street, B’Kara BKR 4012. APS Bank plc is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority as a Credit Institution under the Banking Act 1994. Applications are subject to the Bank’s lending criteria. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.