APS Bank staff members graduate in Banking, Law and Media English
The achievements of 15 employees who recently graduated with first and post-graduate university degrees were recognised with token awards at the APS Bank Head Office Festive Drinks held on Friday, January 6th, 2017.
Our success is built on the competences and capabilities of our employees and we are proud to acknowledge their accomplishments as it is testament to the Bank's commitment to people development through our professional training programme", said Ray Bonnici, APS Bank's Head of Human Capital on the occasion.
The graduates who were recently conferred with degrees are:
University of Malta
- B.Com (Hons) in Banking and Finance: Joshua Aquilina, Denise Azzopardi, Diana Bartolo, Diane Brincat, Michelle Georgette Camilleri, Amandine Caruana, Adrian Francalanza, Gabriella Mifsud, Janice Schembri
- BSc (Hons) in Banking and Finance: Josie Zahra
- BSc (Hons) in Banking, Finance and Mathematics: Jeanette Pisani
- Master of Arts (English and the Media): Stephanie Calleja
Queen Mary University of London
- Master of Laws (Banking and Finance Law): Alexander Cachia Zammit
University of Leicester
- Master in Business Administration: Andre Grima
Herriot-Watt University - Edinburgh Business School
- Master in Business Administration: Mario Casha
APS Bank congratulates these graduates and wishes them well for their career, affirming its ongoing commitment to the personal and professional development of its employees through the various programmes it offers.