APlus - Home Financing Solution
APlus is a unique product that combines your home loan with your current, overdraft, deposit accounts and debit cards - all in one single account. These features effectively lower the amount of borrowing on which you are charged daily debit interest, enabling you to maximise your savings.
Apart from reducing interest payments which add up to substantial amounts over the lifespan of the facility, APlus also makes life easier because it enables better control and monitoring of your finances. Moreover, you can easily manage your money through the 365 online banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Features at a glance
- Borrow up to 90% - You may borrow up to 90% of the cost of the purchase, extension, completion or refurbishing of the property provided loan amount exceeds €85,000.
- Bonus Limit - An additional bonus limit of 10% of the facility (not exceeding €10,000) is made available when the initial loan amount is fully utilised. This may be used to cover other personal expenses and may be repaid over the same term.
- Additional Finance - Further finance up to €25,000 for the purchase of furniture, domestic appliances, energy saving or renewable energy products or systems and other home related furnishings or improvements may be included.
- The facility may be repaid over a maximum term of 40 years or your retirement age, whichever is the earlier.
Start saving money immediately with APlus...
- Reduced processing fees
- No bank legal fees
- No bank architect fees
- A very competitive interest rate
- No early repayment fees
- FREE APS Premier Card
- FREE APS VISA Debit Card for the first year
- FREE Travel and Purchase Protection Insurance offered with APS VISA Card
- No standing order charges for insurance premium payments
- Option of rolling up part of legal fees not exceeding €2,500
- Optional initial 2 year moratorium on capital repayments
...get in touch today!
|Questions and Answers
Which documents do I need to apply for APlus? Who can have one? What is the 'Annual Percentage Rate'? How can I switch to APS Bank? We can help you answer all these questions and more by booking an appointment or by contacting us on +356 21226644. You can also download the Home Financing Solutions brochure containing more information, as well as the APlus Terms and Conditions by clicking the buttons below.
Click here to download the Pre-contractual General Information Sheet